My Experience In Holland

Thursday, September 20, 2007

One of my dearest and best friend ever, Kriti Thapa, has send me one email regarding her stay in Holland and she describe how much comfort she has in Holland and much more about her experience in a short paragraph. She really has a bright future ahead of her. If she was in her homeland, Nepal, I am quite sure she wouldn’t have achieved what she has right now. This is what she wrote about her experience in Holland:

I’ve lived in Holland for about 8 years, and each year has been worthwhile. However, I had no say in the move, which is perhaps due to the reason that I came here at a very young age. Ever since I’ve been here, I have been thrust upon with so many opportunities and so many chances that was unlikely to occur in my homeland, Nepal. Holland has given me confidence and independency. I know how to keep my head up high and be proud of whom I am because of what Holland has told. But don’t get me wrong, I’m still full Nepalese. The windmills, the tulips and every bit of Holland is truly breathtaking. Even though there are times when I wished that I was back in Nepal, I remind myself of how lucky I am to be here. I have the education that many lack, I have food on my plate when I ask for it and I have all the support possible from family and new mates. So friends, have no fear, living abroad is an opportunity, not a burden.

Posted by Amrit Man Dangol at   1:30 PM        

Stumble It     DiggIt     Add to Del.icio.us     Technorati     Netscape.     Spurl     BlinkList     Blogmarks     ma.gnolia         reddit     Yahoo! Myweb     Furl button     Google

Listen to this post

Your cOmment"s Here! Hover Your cUrsOr to leave a cOmment.