Reviews Of Spy Gadgets

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I have watched lots of 007 movies since childhood and I have been a fan of Hollywood movies where spy movies are one of my favorite ones. Lots of times I fascinate those fancy gadgets used by 007. Those handy tools that he uses when he is in trouble are just so unrealistic to believe but yet, as they say in science, “nothing is impossible.” I had thought that in the future the gadgets used by 007 will come in the marketplace for real. Those science fiction (sci-fi) movies were to happen in reality in future. Well so far lots of the things have come to reality and it is hard to believe that some of those gadgets are in the marketplace for real.

Well, have you ever thought of a website which has all the latest spy gadgets and products listed that is actually available in the market today? Well I am not kidding! There indeed is a website which has reviews of latest spy gadgets and devices that is available today in the marketplace. The author of the website has managed to post reviews in the site. He has given the anchor text name of his website as Spy Review. You have to visit the site to feel and have the update of the spy gadgets that are actually available today. There are so many of the products that I don’t know which one to blog about and which one to name my favorite one. But the first two that caught my eyes would be the spy phone and the spy books that are listed in his website and which are available in amazon.co.uk for sale. I am sure if you are a fan of 007 and if you want to know about the latest spy products this is the site to be in.

Posted by Amrit Man Dangol at   1:12 AM        

Stumble It     DiggIt     Add to Del.icio.us     Technorati     Netscape.     Spurl     BlinkList     Blogmarks     ma.gnolia         reddit     Yahoo! Myweb     Furl button     Google

Listen to this post

Your cOmment"s Here! Hover Your cUrsOr to leave a cOmment.