Who Is A Sister? - Neeti Sawarthia

Friday, September 21, 2007

The following poem and review of the poem is provided by one of my dearest friend, Neeti Sawarthia. She actually wrote this poem when she was 17 years old and now she is about 22 and here is what she has reviewed after five years.

A sister is the one who makes life easier to live,
Whom you can share our likes and dislikes with,
She is the one who tells us her vast secrets and feelings
And asks us to do the same,
And has the rights to know all our friends' name.
She makes us feel comfortable when we are sad,
She guides us the right way when we are bad,
She is more than any word can tell,
She holds us when we tend to fall.
She comes to know our problems through our eyes,
She is of course naughty but wise,
She is my life's sunrise.
We should always make oneself full
of these qualities to be a sister.
And my Sister you are the most beloved to me
As you care so much for me!

Who is a sister? It is a poem written by a 17-year-old girl. Yes, I did not write it to explain the world the definition of a sister. I had written it to dedicate it to my little sister who is always there for me and my little sister is also my best friend. The level of comfort that we share with our sisters and brothers at home is known to every one. But there are people who don’t have the freedom to share their feelings so they look for true friends around in this materialistic world. I am on top of the world to realize that I did not have to find a true friend and I had a gem with me. I wrote this poem to express my in depth love for my sister. From the poem you can grasp that I am not a professional poet and that is the true essence of my poem to spell my feelings and let the world know that I have a wonderful sister.

Posted by Amrit Man Dangol at   12:29 AM        

Stumble It     DiggIt     Add to Del.icio.us     Technorati     Netscape.     Spurl     BlinkList     Blogmarks     ma.gnolia         reddit     Yahoo! Myweb     Furl button     Google

Listen to this post

Your cOmment"s Here! Hover Your cUrsOr to leave a cOmment.