Finding London Bars

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I have a lot of online buddies who are in London. Well I haven't been up close with them but I am sure their lives have been pretty much busy with their studies and their work. Apart from their busy life they have nothing else to do but just sit around and make some friends online or in real life. Most of them are so busy that they don't even have time to go out and just would never even know the restaurant next door. One of them were asking me if I know or have some friends who would know good places around London where they can eat, drink, hang out, and share their recommendations of places they have visited. I had no idea as I haven't been in London. I suddenly thought and said, why don't you search it at google. That was a joke that I made that time.

Usually I am online and searching new things and blogging about it online so most of the time whenever I am in need of anything I would firstly search it on the net. So I thought of the same and guess what... It is true. There is a site which deals with the places in London, not only London but anywhere in the world. I found lots of beautiful places to be that are written in that site called trustedplaces.com. My friend was looking for a place to hang out and to have drinks and eat a place in London something like London bars. I am sure with this discovery of the website and the pubs and bars listed in pages of this website, he will have lots of his times in those places and will be enjoying and making lots of friends in time to come.

Posted by Amrit Man Dangol at   1:56 AM        

Stumble It     DiggIt     Add to Del.icio.us     Technorati     Netscape.     Spurl     BlinkList     Blogmarks     ma.gnolia         reddit     Yahoo! Myweb     Furl button     Google

Listen to this post

Your cOmment"s Here! Hover Your cUrsOr to leave a cOmment.