Technology And China With TechFreak

Monday, September 17, 2007

It has been a long time since my mind was pretty caught up with different things about the future situation of our country and what our lives will be in our upcoming future. All these things just got me sick and I thought of going out for a walk to my friends. I got one of my close friend, Shyam Krishna Prajapati, who is my friend since we were in Grade II. He has a Chinese gift shop, Unique Gift Center, at Mahabouddha, Kathmandu, Nepal. I usually go there when I had my medical transcription job. I would be their in my lunch breaks and after office hours as well. The area where is shop is situated is often named as Khasa Bazaar or Chinese Bazaar, as most of the shops there sell goods brought from China and Khasa (border of China and Nepal).

Well lots of people don't realize it but China has helped us in many ways in terms of technology. Of course Japan comes at the top list when it comes to developing and bringing the technology in the world, but for us China is our technology. We can only read about the latest technology developed by Japan and other countries but with China, we get to use it. For a poor country like Nepal, China is doing a great work by sending the latest technology in our hands in such a cheap price. I always have noticed so many new technology stuffs are available in the market but none of them can be found in any websites and for sure lots of the people around the world would never know what China offers either. So I had been working on developing and creating a website, moreover to blog about the latest and cheapest technology, and I thought of adding those goods from China in that site. Currently the is under construction for the template and other issues, but I have been working on it for the past three months or so. I will be reviewing that site and will post it here as soon as it is ready and live. So keep waiting guys. The name for the site will be http://www.techfreak.info.

Posted by Amrit Man Dangol at   1:04 AM        

Stumble It     DiggIt     Add to Del.icio.us     Technorati     Netscape.     Spurl     BlinkList     Blogmarks     ma.gnolia         reddit     Yahoo! Myweb     Furl button     Google

Listen to this post

Your cOmment"s Here! Hover Your cUrsOr to leave a cOmment.